- Explore Wray
- Community Links
safer at home guidelines
- CDPHE: Provides regularly updated information on COVID-19 in Colorado.
- SBA Disaster Loan Information
- State of Colorado Executive Orders
- State of Colorado COVID-19 Website
- U.S. Department of Labor: Information for workers and employers.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security: COVID-19 arrival restrictions.
- U.S. Department of State: Travel recommendations and restrictions.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs: Information for veterans.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: Disinfectant recommendations.
- U.S. Department of the Interior: Basic COVID-19 information.
- World Health Organization: Global information and guidance around COVID-19.
- Yuma County Economic Development: COVID-19 Updates and Resources
RESILIENCY AND RECOVERY
- City of Wray Athletic Guidelines Policy
- City of Wray Gym Re-Opening Policy
- City of Wray Organized Recreational Sports Re-Opening Policy
- City of Wray Place of Worship Re-Opening Policy
- City of Wray Restaurant Re-Opening Policy
- Yuma County Variance - State of Colorado Approval
- Yuma County Variance Request
COVID-19 UTILITY BILL RESOURCES
- City of Wray Utility Payment Arrangement Request
- Wray Area Foundation 970-332-4885
- Rural Communitites Resource Center 970-848-3867
- Energy Outreach Colorado
- Colorado LEAP
URGENT ACTION MEASURES
CITY OF WRAY PRESS RELEASES
- October 20, 2020 Statewide COVID-19 Dial
- May 15, 2020 Updates on City Services and Programs
- March 26, 2020 Response to Stay Home Order
- March 26, 2020 Utility Payment Assistance Program
- March 19, 2020 Closes Public Access to All City Owned Facilities
- March 17, 2020 Closes Public Access to Library and Museum
- March 13, 2020 City Programs Postponed